Friday, May 10, 2013

Fab Friday 3

Happy Friday all!!! I have a really big announcement coming on Monday morning! It's something that God has laid on my heart and I'm so excited to share it with you all. Also, on the right side of the page you'll see you can now follow me on facebook and twitter for more fun! Now onto the fabulous that was this week....



1.) The quiet, stillness of the morning after the Mr. goes to work where it's just me and God and what He's showing me and doing in me.
2.) Heart shaped rocks on a perfect evening walk.
3.) Snacks on the go that remind me that summertime is just around the corner.
4.) White cheddar popcorn on sale for $1. I obviously didn't even make it out of the parking lot without digging in. I could live on this stuff.

I'm just now realizing there seemed to be a food trend happening with the fabulous-ness of this week...
One more fabulous thing from this week-it's shameful how many times I've watched and re-watched this clip this week.
Warning: only watch this commercial if you're in a place where you can laugh louder than appropriate.



Thank you Sonic guys, for always being so stinking hilarious.


2 comments:

  1. Mouth is properly watering now! What's the snack in the jar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whatever fruit was in my fridge that night! Which happened to be cantaloupe and watermelon! Don't you just love the beginning of summertime fruit

      Delete