Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tasty Tuesday-The Best Party Punch

While the Mr. and I were still dating I attended my first family get together with him where this punch was served. My life was changed ya'll. Not only did I end up marrying into that precious family that I adore, but I also met the most delicious punch I've ever tasted.

Since then I have asked for the recipe no less than 239018 times because I am constantly scribbling it down on scraps of paper and then losing it. (Mother in law-I apologize for that). Every single time I have made it I have had dozens of requests for the recipes, and this past weekend I made it for a bridal shower where the bride not only begged for the recipe for her upcoming wedding reception, but also requested a straw to drink it right out of the punch bowl.

Right there with you girl.

This one is hands down my favorite party punch, not only is it delicious and super simple as it's made the day before the event, it can also be made any color depending on what flavor of Jello you choose. Make this one for your next get together, and have copies of the recipe on hand. Trust me....you're going to need them.

Here's what you'll need...

2 small boxes of any flavor of Jello (in these pictures I used Lime)
1 cup boiling water
1 large can (46 oz.) Pineapple juice
1 can (12 oz.) frozen Orange juice
1 cup sugar
10 cups water
1 2 liter bottle of Sprite

Start by dissolving the Jello boxes with the boiling water.

Then simply add all the other ingredients EXCEPT the Sprite, mix well, and freeze.

Remove from the freezer 2 hours before serving, and let it thaw on the counter. Then add the 2 liter bottle of Sprite and mix it in. It will still be slushy.


And here is the delicious finished product. Enjoy!


Linking up with: Emily, Mandy, Nikki, Cynthia, Ali, Melt in your Mouth Monday, Pint Sized Baker, The Recipe Critic, Kathy, Kayla, Megin, The Pin Junkie, Mother's Niche, Link'n Blogs

2 comments:

  1. This looks good! A must try! I am hosting a giveaway on my page this week (posted Monday) and I would love if you would stop by and check it out!
    -Jennie
    http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why it's so popular. It sounds delicious! Thank you for linking to the In and Out of the Kitchen Link Party. Hope to see you next time.

    ReplyDelete