Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Oops

Sometimes I'm a little over-ambitious.  This week the Mr. and I are packing up our home and getting ready to move next week.  Let me rephrase that-the Mr. had to leave town for a previous engagement and I stayed behind to pack up.  So on Monday when I tried to stop packing and bake a recipe for Tasty Tuesday I should've known better.  
Duh.
This is why you order pizza and eat cheeseburgers the days leading up to a move.
Not cook.  Let alone bake.

Let's just say things did not go well on that one and I refused to bring ya'll a lackluster recipe.  So I'm sorry for the lack of recipe yesterday.  However, I do have a very exciting Top 10 for tomorrow that I can't wait for you all to see!  So make sure to stop by for that tomorrow.  

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go re-heat pizza for the 3rd meal in the past 24 hours and tape up another box.

P.S.-as this move has happened I have documented/photographed a lot of my favorite tips and tricks for an upcoming Top 10 Moving post that you will see in the next few weeks. Last night I learned why you should never, never pack the band-aids too soon.

Drama.  

No comments:

Post a Comment