Thursday, May 1, 2014

Top 10 Vegetable Gardens

I have a thing for vegetable gardens.  I'm semi-obsessed and typically begin planning in mid-Janaury.  
1.  Because I love it so much and I can't wait any more.
2.  Because January.

There is something so satisfying about the whole process from the planning stage, to planting, to stepping out your door to pick some goods for dinner.  You might remember my Top 10 Outdoor DIY Projects I did a few months ago here.  If you noticed I didn't include any vegetable gardening in that post because I knew that once I got started I wouldn't be able to stop-this one needed a post all its own.  So today I'm sharing with you my Top 10 Favorite ideas/tools/inspirations for all things vegetable gardening

#1


#2


#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10




Linking up with:  Put a Bird on It

No comments:

Post a Comment