Thursday, January 15, 2015

Top 10 Indoor Activities for Kids in the Winter

Is it fair to say that it's a tad pathetic that it's only the third week of January and we're already over Winter?  Ya'll it's just plain cold and this girl could use some fresh air and a good walk.  I can only imagine you all with young kids cooped up inside for days and days and days.  Blessings on you friend.   I can still remember my mom going through her cabinets and refrigerator and pantry and digging out everything with an old expiration date and handing them over to me with a bowl and a spoon with 2 rules:  make something amazing but do not eat it.  It is still one of my favorite memories from my childhood.  If you're one of "those" people that happen to live in still-semi-warm-climates, do you have a guest room?  In the meantime-for those of you who do have kids cooped up for days on end here are my favorite top 10 ways to entertain them during these inside months!



1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)






No comments:

Post a Comment